At Northwood Technology we strive to bring you the most up to date technology and security solutions. We also want to support our customers by offering them valuable training and information.
Cork Training Day
Our latest event is a training day in our Cork office hosted by our popular expert, Frank Pierce, Tech IEI, GRAD IFE. These training days are always popular as we are known to provide relevant information that is practical and only from industry experts.
What the course will cover on the day:
- An overview of the legislation - Who Says we need a Fire Detection & Alarm system (FDAS)?
- Construction products regulations (CPR) - What is it? What applies to FDAS systems?
- Over view of I.S. EN 16763 - New European Standard for Services for Intruder & Fire Systems
- Overview I.S. 3218 – Preliminaries, Responsibilities, Fire Safety Strategy etc.
- Applying I.S. 3218 - FDAS System Design, Presentation on detection aspects of the standard.
- Overview of I.S. EN 54- 23 - Visual Alarm devices
- Applying I.S. 3218 - Alarm & Interfacing aspects of the standard
- Overview I.S. 3218 -System Commissioning, System servicing, Installer responsibilities
In addition to all this information we will also be including an overview on the design aspect that would include linear heat and air sampling.
If you are interested in attending this course, then you need to act quickly as the places are already filling up. This is a popular course that always sells out so book today to ensure you get your preferred date.
When: Thursday 15th November or Friday 16th November
Where: Northwood Technology, Cork Office Training Room
Cost: Full day training (9.30 – 4.30pm), lunch and refreshments €100
The cost of the training can be refunded by way of a discount off a Fire order
To book please contact our Cork office on 021 2066853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.